Edventure Tours has been providing study tours for both domestic and international groups of high school students with their teachers since 1975.
You are not just a number to us
Our continued growth is accredited to our
specialized itineraries and personalized service.
“It has been my sincere pleasure to have worked with EdVenture Tours (formerly International Study Tours) for the past nineteen years. As the company has grown, but as my needs as a teacher organizer have evolved, I have come to trust and depend upon the direction and expertise I have garnered from this organization, one that clearly sets the specific wants and needs of student groups as a priority.” Read more (pdf)
Vice Principal and Teacher Supervisor, Walter W. BrownSchool
“It is my pleasure to recommend the services of Natalie Hébert of Edventure Tours to you. During the past five years, our school’s International Travel Study group has worked directly with Natalie. Natalie was professional and intuitive to our group’s needs. She has consistently listened to our requests and organized fabulous itineraries for our students. Natalie has gone to great lengths to ensure our students have a positive travel experience and memories that will last a lifetime.” Read more (pdf)
-Pam Russell, Janet Walker, Malik Salman
International Travel Study Advisors, Willow Creek Composite High School
We cater to teachers who choose
- To have a flexible and customized itinerary with NO hidden costs
- To travel on their own coach with their own group
- To have a price based on their actual group size and to their specific student/teacher ratio
- To have a payment schedule that suits the students’ needs
Enjoy the benefits of having us worry about the details
- We will confirm your airspace at time of deposit. We use Canadian-based carriers wherever possible.
- We will assist you all the way.
- We provide you with Group Leader Manuals.
- We meet with you in the early stages to go over any details.
- We come to your school for a meeting with the parents so we are there to give them the information.
- We will provide you with a quality program.
- We will assist you all the way.
- Our hotels are inspected regularly and range from good two to four stars and always with private facilities.
- We always provide continental breakfast and dinner daily.
The included meals are high quality and monitored for variety.
- We hire professional guides for specific sightseeing tours.
- We always include entrance fees to sites visited
We have operated many destinations and combinations over the past 20 years. Here are just a few:
London, London Theatre, London/Paris, Paris/Southern France, Paris/Northern France, Germany/Berlin, Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Italy, Italy/Greece, Nice/Italy, England/Scotland/Wales, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Egypt, China, Japan, Costa Rica, Florida, Mexico, New York Theatre, Montreal/Quebec/Ottawa.
We will customize any school group tours from Sports Teams to Choirs to Special Interest Field Studies.
When selecting a travel company ask questions.
You have the right to know!
- What is included in the price?
- Will you be visiting a specific site or just driving by?
- Are all the tours/excursions included?
- Are there any hidden costs (i.e. weekend surcharges, membership fees, departure taxes, insurance, etc.)?
- Are professional guides provided for specific tours?
- Will there be an escort to assist you?
- Will you be touring on your own private coach, thus not having to deal with someone else’s disciplinary problems?
- Is your price guaranteed with deposit or can it increase at any time?
- Is the itinerary written in stone or can you make changes?
For a quality program you and your students will remember for years, call our Edventure Tours Coordinators at (204) 989-8575